summertime and the livin' is easy:
Nate's dad was released from being Bishop!
It has been so nice having these two around more.
...
Nate's oldest brother Bryan had a disco party...
here are all his siblings stayin' alive.
Lindsey, Nate, Brady, Kristy, Bryan
The Lawnmower?
Rick and Georgia in their vintage shirts!
I love that these two saved some of the fun clothes
they used to wear 30 years ago,
and that they STILL FIT!
...
Family party at the Tews to say goodbye to
Brady & Becky and their 3 kids who moved to Alaska.
We miss them!
Love this picture of Nate's grandparents.
(Grandma Gayle HATES the camera so this is a rare gem.)
...
Play-date at Liberty Park
...and making sure the bread is still old and stale. Yep.
...
Cute kid playing in the pantry.
...
BBQ at Kirstin and David's House
Their backyard is lovely...
lots of shade plus pear and apple trees galore.
David and Soren
Zac, Jana, and Bennett
Elise and Steve
(Kirstin behind the table)
Mabel was very happy that there was a swing and a dog.
Toddler heaven.
Soren, Bennett, JP, Mabel
(sad that Emerson and the Hortons couldn't make it!)
Mabel had a hard time keeping her hands to herself.
Toddler photo shoot is over 30 seconds after it began.
We had some great laughs playing with an app on Nate's
phone that mixes two faces together.
They are probably going to kill me for posting these but I couldn't help it!
So freaky!
Thanks for the good food and great company!
...
Mabel signing "more"
...her own version of the sign.
...
Nate's parents and Kristy and Dave came over one afternoon.
Modeling Uncle Dave's Shades
Mabel's favorite pastime - rock collecting.
Thank goodness I had my camera out when Mason drove past!
Real baby brother called shotgun no battles so fake baby got the trunk seat.
(rear facing of course)
Rick and Georgia spent the night and
Nate and I went out on a date to celebrate our 8th anniversary!
(on our actual anniversary i had strep
so we had gelato at home and watched our wedding video)
We walked around City Creek and had dinner at Blue Lemon.
Pretty tasty and City Creek is spectacular. Good job Utah!
Plus I love this guy.
I have been wanting to check out the new downtown Harmons
(nerdy or what?) so we did.
Bob and Randy really did a number with this one.
So rad!
...
Mabel in 30 years.
...
Mabel learned how to make this grumpy face from me.
This is a mirror image of my face when she start throwing her food at dinner.
I am so sick of cleaning my floor.
She wasn't feeling well that day.
So cute with sickie eyes.










2 comments:
GREAT post!!!! Love that you got so much into one! Looks like you guys did lots of fun things this summer besides the most funnest ... being with us!!! I love looking at all the pictures of Mabel ... but it makes me miss her!
I was laughing almost the whole way through this post! Those mixed pictures are very freaky! And for some reason I thought it hilarous when you said, "Bob and Randy" did a number on the Harmons...or whatever it was!
Post a Comment