Even though she is already married (little stinker) my mom and I wanted to have a shower for Kelsey. Originally when Nate and I booked our flights we were going to have a reception/celebration but that didn't pan out and the shower worked out perfectly. My mom sent out really cute invitations and we decided to have some fall themed appetizers and snacks.
Kelsey came over early and we got to catch up.
I ate waaaay to many snacks.
My mom's pumpkin dip was divine.
My mom found this cute frame that we put next to our hot chocolate bar.
Whipped Cream Hearts.
(pinterest fail. messy, melted way to fast, kinda looks like a heart?)
Apple Nachos
Two of Kelsey's Close Friends
Dansel and Claire
Josiah's sister Ariel
More peeps...
Josiah's Grandmother
My mom read Kelsey marriage/love/relationship advice that each guest wrote down
Then we played the Newlywed game and asked Kelsey a bunch of questions about Josiah, and we read his answers about her. They got a lot of them right!
Good thing. :)
She got so many awesome gifts!
It would be nice if you could have wedding shower every 10 years.
I could use some new stuff!
We love you Mrs. Jasso!
2 comments:
You and your mom are so creative! It all looks so cute and fall-ish. Way to go!
It WAS fun and Kelsey and Josiah got some great stuff! I'm with you ... wish I could get some new kitchen stuff! We should start a new trend, 15-year marriage shower! That would be awesome!
Post a Comment