Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Denver Aquarium



While we were out in Colorado we went to the Denver Aquarium. 
Kelsey and Josiah had to work but Jacob brought his cute girlfriend Carissa.



Prehistoric looking crab creature:








Mabel really liked watching this turtle swim right in front of her.

I love these two faces!



Note to my mom: I think this was the beginning of Mabel's weird
fish hand movement!

My FAVORITE part:
Feeding the Sting Rays!


My not so favorite part: touching the dead fish.

You put the fish in between your fingers and then make a fist with
 your thumb tucked in.
Then you stick your hand in the water with your palm touching the wall and...

SLURP!








2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love aquariums! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! And I love Mabel's pink shoes!

The Naylor Family said...

That was such a fun day! I'm so glad we finally figured out Mabel's fish hand movement ... it was the funniest thing! Let's go again next Saturday? It only takes 8 hours to get here ...