Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween Festivities Part 1



Last week we went to our church's Halloween party 
were we found our lost kitty!

 I sure love this cute little cat! 
(and if she is in the right mood she will tell you what a kitty says, a tiny "meow!")
(I need to get it on video)

 

 

Games and Treats 


 



Unique Costumes:

Goonies 


The Tooth Fairy 
(ha!) 


Myla, Esther, and Mabel
 (such a cute sad bumblebee)


Mabel loves our neighbor's girl Avi...
even though she looked pretty different with a blond wig on. 



Happy Halloween from the Westbrook 2nd Ward!

4 comments:

Walter Family said...

Cute pictures! I thought the lost cat costumes were such a perfect idea! Too cute!!

The Naylor Family said...

Looks like Mabel had a fun time! Can't believe she was actually fishing with that pole. Maybe "Avi" could be groomed into the future babysitter for a few house? Great pictures!

Cristi Benedict said...

Cute costume idea for Mabel! Very very clever!! You all looked adorable.

Ashlee said...

How fun! Your house looked amazing! Everyone's costumes were awesome!