(Last post about Halloween - I promise!)
Painting her pumpkin.
Tragedy strikes: Paint got on her leg.
Still upset about it even though I wiped it off.
Waiting for her cleanliness approval...
...and we're good.
Strange eh?
We ended up finding 7 more in the pumpkin.
I have no idea what design Nate was attempting on his pumpkin...I just
Painting her pumpkin.
Tragedy strikes: Paint got on her leg.
Still upset about it even though I wiped it off.
Waiting for her cleanliness approval...
...and we're good.
We carved the top off of Nate's pumpkin
and found a sprouted seed!
Strange eh?
We ended up finding 7 more in the pumpkin.
I have no idea what design Nate was attempting on his pumpkin...I just
know he didn't intend on the whole circle he was cutting falling out!
I had to laugh. Sorry babe!
My pumpkin cat.
Mabel's pumpkins.
~Trick or Treat~
First treat of the night with Aunt Kristy!
Trick or Treat Lucas!
Mabel's friend Owen was a monkey and she thought
his costume was pretty cool.
She kept making monkey sounds - it was so cute!
One last door!
Yay! Candy from Daddy.
After we got home she was in charge of passing our candy out. She would get so excited every time someone knocked on the door! We would open it up and she would actually give the kids a candy. Then we would close the door sit for a few seconds before someone would knock again. She absolutely loved it. For days she has been pretending to knock on things, then she points to our front door, and tries to say trick or treat. That event will live on in her memory for a long time!
No comments:
Post a Comment