Saturday, November 10, 2012

SNOW DAY!

:snow:

This morning we woke up to some serious SNOWy weather!
Mabel was glued to the sliding glass door. 

After I got her dressed I found her in the kitchen
reaching her hand through the cat door to get snow.

So of course we had to bundle up 
and head outside to play!

Woah. 

She liked trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue!


Winter Wonderland

How I love that little face.


Snow Angel
(I laid her in the snow and kept moving her arms and legs...
she thought it was pretty funny)

Putting the finishing touches on Mr. Snowman


Kisses, of course!

5 comments:

The Naylor Family said...

How cute Jess! I can't believe that she actually laid down in it and it didn't bother her. Such a cute little snowbunny.

Sycamore Girl said...

We have been LOVING this snow as well! Its so fun and beautiful. I love the wonder that children have with it!
little kiddie snow angels are the best!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

What a CUTE little Snowman she made!
We have a picture that looks identical to the one with Nate, Mabel and the snowman. But with Avi and Andy....
LOVE snowman season...minus all the wet snowsuits, gloves, boots, and hats that have to sit out in the open and DRY.

Lindsey said...

I'm impressed you guys have all the snow-gear for Mabel. I guess you guys like the snow more than we do! You all looked so cute! Love the pic of her kissing the snowman!

The Tew Clan said...

How cute! You got more snow than we have! Was sure miss you all!