Friday, March 8, 2013

Dinner in K-Town


{february, 17, 2013}

Grandma and Grandpa Naylor with some of their greats:
(Datan, Jack, Mabel, Donnivan)

Enjoying root beer floats after dinner:

Mabel loved sharing some of my root beer float. 
(then I had to go get another one because I think 
I only got two bites of the one we "shared")

She looked so cute in her new polka dot dress from Nana.

I love seeing how happy this girl is when she is playing with her daddy.

My Aunt Koreen and Uncle Kim brought their two sweet labs over 
and Mabel wanted to kiss and hug them really bad. 
Of course every time she came close they would want to give her a little lick 
and that would freak her out! Especially since their mouths
are right at her level.  I can't blame the dogs for wanting to kiss her cute face!

Here she is being brave and inching her way closer to Koda:

A little after party clean up with Nana:


Mabel and I spent the night so we could take my mom to the airport the next day.
My mom ended up getting really sick and started wearing
 a mask because she was terrified of getting my grandpa sick! :(

Mabel liked sitting by my grandpa for breakfast.



When we got home I was unpacking our stuff and I brought the top of her high chair 
in from the trunk and went to grab a few more things before I put it back together. 
I came back and Mabel had climbed right in.
Feed me momma!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Mabel is getting so big! What a cutie! You look great too, I love your yellow sweater and necklace.