I need to get into a routine with uploading pictures from my phone onto my computer because
a) the camera on my phone takes really good pictures and
b) I find myself using my phone just as much as my big camera
With Instagram and Facebook I just get lazy.
Anyway, here are a bunch of recent phone pics:
Mabel's favorite afternoon activity:
Water Painting
...which ALWAYS turns into water pedicures and manicures.
Even daddy likes a good water pedi.
I love the way she holds my fingers and toes.
It's always more fun when friends join us:
Mabel and Reese
and sometimes we paint inside:
(that face!)
A few weeks ago we met up with Jocelyn and Emri at the Aquarium.
These two had twinner jackets and pants.
Mabel loves Emri and whenever we see a girl anywhere she says, "Emri!"
Touching the shark:
We met up with some friends at the Cottonwood Rec Center.
They have an awesome splash area
and Mabel went down this frog slide a zillion times.
"One more time momma!:
We went to play at Liberty Park one afternoon:
She likes wearing her sunglasses indoors:
We met Nate's grandparents for brunch a few weeks ago:
She loves hanging and swinging on things.
She tells me, "Momma, Watch!"
Our friends, the Beachs, moved back to Arizona last weekend.
Mabel and their little girl Xelly were buds
and every time I walk by their house it makes me sad.
We decided these two will be penpals. :)

















4 comments:
That video is hilarious. We finished it and Myah said, "more." I especially love the Michael Jackson crotch grab near the end!
Hahahahaha...didn't someone say Mabel's daddy has some smooth moves on the dance floor? Maybe that's where she gets it!
Also, about the "momma more" stuff. I heard someone recite a poem about how children delight in monotony, long after the adults have gotten bored. But that makes children closer to God. God delights in monotony, too, making dandelion after dandelion, even if they're all alike...making the same sun rise every day! I thought it was a beautiful reminder of what's important!
I saw this post yesterday and didn't comment ... had to go back today and get another dose of my little Mabels happy dance! What a sweetie she is!!!!! I'm with Lindsey on the crotch grab ... hilarious!!! Also love the way she does the crazy partial back-bend dance move! Oh how I miss that little cutie!!
You don't stay still for one second!
Post a Comment