Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bambara

Last night Nate surprised me with a 
dinner date to Bambara 
to celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary.

Since we first moved to Salt Lake we have always wanted 
to eat here...it was worth the wait!

We both ordered appetizers (the cheese plate was divine!), 
then they brought out bread, our meals were delicious, and we
shared some creme brulee for dessert.
I had to unbutton my pants mid-way through.

The sunset was beautiful on the drive home...

It was a much needed night out alone.  
(thanks to Aunt Kristy and Uncle Dave for watching Miss Mabel!)
We talked and talked...I love talking with that guy.  
We listed our top five places we would like to travel.
We gave each other bites of our tasty food and people watched.
We tried to remember what we had done to celebrate the other 8 anniversaries...
I had to look on the blog for 2008 but we remembered the rest.
I love you Nate - Happy 9th!

2 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

AWE...HAPPY {9TH} Anniversary!
Love that place. The Décor is so FUN!
Wow, on remembering everything you have done each year to celebrate!
I have NO CLUE what we have done every year. I guess we celebrate our LOVE for each other EVERY DAY....so, I kinda get them all confused!....haha, YA RIGHT!!

The Naylor Family said...

So glad you got to have a special night out! Can't believe that it's been 9 years ... congratulations!!!