We met some friends up at Silver Lake on Wednesday.
It sure is beautiful there!
It's about 20 minutes up Big Cottonwood Canyon and the perfect
"hike" for toddlers. There is a boardwalk and dirt path around
the entire lake...I think it's about 1 mile total.
We will definitely be taking Nate up there
when the leaves start to change.
Our trail guides:
JP and Mabel
Learning about wildflowers...
JP is a pro and was teaching Mabel.
JP's little sister Noa had a pretty sweet ride!
Rock Climbing
These three little adventurers saw ducks, a woodpecker,
blue dragonflies, a baby deer, and a squirrel.
I totally asked the wrong guy to take
a group shot for us.
Happy Trails!








3 comments:
Wow ... that looks like a great little place for a hike! Why didn't we know about these places when I lived there? Bummer about the group shot ... usually people can take a relatively good picture when you ask them ... what was up with that guy?
Beautiful place! You will have to take us up there sometime and be our Nature Hike leader!
I've heard of that place, how pretty!!! I need to take my family there - I think my non-nature kids should be able to handle a toddler-friendly hike! Ha ha!
Post a Comment