Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Summer Lovin'

Remember that one time I got lazy and combined
way too many events and photos into one post?
That was fun.


Ward Campout
Washington Lake 





Downtown
Farmer's Market


Donut Falls Hike





She kept saying,
"Play me chipmunk please?"



Elisha Time
My friend Elisha was staying with us for a few weeks.
We were sad when she found a cute apartment in Sugarhouse.
Come back Elisha! 

She brought me these lovely lilacs from 
her grandma's house is Woodland.

The cats were in heaven with Elisha here...
they have been a bit neglected since Mabel was born.
Elisha would pet and brush them
AND let them sleep on her bed. 

Blackridge Reservoir
You'll get lost trying to get there
(it's hidden in the middle of houses in Herriman)
but it's like a mini beach in Utah!



Patio Dinners



Pool Playdates:

Kelly's House

Mabel, Reyn, Elsa, Ida


Megan's Mom's House

 

Taylorsville Pool







Some California Cousins
Come to Visit

My cousin Brian and his wife Allie came to visit with 
their two kids Ceci and Andrew.  Mabel and Ceci
had a blast playing together!



Dog Walking
Elisha's rommate Haley has two chihuahuas...
the barking is totally annoying but
they sure are cute. 


First "official" Babysitter
We met some friends for dinner at Sakana and
hired our first real sitter. 
We LOVE Trinity!

Salt Lake County Fair
The county fair had an awesome petting zoo!
I thought it was great....
Mabel enjoyed it by 
CLINGING to me for dear life.




They had these cool "walking"on water balls.
Olivia and Drew were the first guinea pigs...
 Good Job Drew!

Mabel's idea of a petting zoo...

WARNING:

Dear Summer, 
You have been good to us.  
Don't leave. 
But if you have to go, 
just take a little vacation 
and come back after autumn. 
Thanks,
The Tews

3 comments:

The Naylor Family said...

Wow Jess, I am so impressed with your blogging skills lately. You are gettin' in done!!! I still haven't posted ONE event from Summer! Great pictures ... I love keeping up on what you have been doing and you guys have been doing ALOT of fun stuff!!!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

SUMMER FUN is FUN!
So sad to see it go...But, glad the kids are back to a SCHEDULE!
UNTIL NEXT YEAR!

Ashlee said...

Looks like you have had a fun filled summer!!! Mabel is so darling. I love seeing what you guys are up to! You are such a fun mom!! I am a little in denial that summer is coming to an end! I am with you.. if it has to go take a little break and come back after autumn !! :)