Friday, November 22, 2013

"I'm a little nice ghost!"

Mabel was so excited for Halloween this year.
I think the whole idea creeps her out but she 
is so curious about it too.  
We have been talking about it for months.  
She always chooses books about Halloween and 
pumpkins from the library.  Also, she is a bit obsessed 
with this youtube video and sings it all the time...
but her favorite part is the "spooky" 
whisper at the very end. 


{pumpkin patch}







{painting pumpkins}





{church halloween party}


 {halloween night}
When we first asked her what she wanted to be she
said a bat or a nice ghost.  Eventually she started only
saying nice ghost - so here is our little nice ghost!
The second we put her costume on
(for our church party the week before)
she started running round saying,
"I'm a little nice ghost!!"

I told her to make a spooky ghost face:

Nice little ghost and green guy.

Our spider web door:




We let her take her glow sticks in the bath that night
and she thought it was the coolest thing!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Myah LOVES that YouTube video! I'm sure we'll have to watch it a billion times. I love the ghost costumes!

The Naylor Family said...

You guys looked so cute! Was Mabel a little freaked out by "Green Guy" at first? It sure was fun going to the pumpkin patch with her ... can't wait to see her at Christmas! Only a few weeks ... HOORAY!!!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Man...She has the LIFE! Popsicles in the Bath tub!! I guess it's one way to not have to deal with a big mess!
So Glad you posted ward party picts. I have been wanting to see what it was like! Just LOVE that CUTE little NICE Ghost!