Nate's birthday was the day before Thanksgiving this year.
He was crazy busy at work that day
(since he wanted to get a bunch of things done
so he could enjoy the long weekend)
but we managed to sneak him away for lunch.
Birthday club at Tucanos!!
It's a Brazilian grill with some pretty tasty
lemonade that Mabel coudn't get enough of.
Singing to the birthday boy....in Portuguese of course!
(he sang along, he can't resist an opportunity to speak Portuguese)
Later that night Mabel helped him open presents...
Which somehow led to making funny
faces on the iPad...
Nate's request was blueberry cheesecake...
so Harmons and I whipped one right up.
Love these two.
Happy Birthday Nate!!



2 comments:
She is so cute in these pictures with her daddy! You and Harmon's did an AMAZING job on the cake! Wish I had a piece right now! Can't believe that Nate's 32! My how time flies!!!
She is so cute in these pictures with her daddy! You and Harmon's did an AMAZING job on the cake! Wish I had a piece right now! Can't believe that Nate's 32! My how time flies!!!
Post a Comment