We are excited (and nervous) about baby #2
due the first week in June 2014!
This was our first little alien ultrasound picture.
We went for our second appointment on December 6th and heard a perfect
heartbeat and saw the baby moving all around. I have been able to feel
little flutters for several weeks now. :) We are seeing the same certified
nurse midwife that we saw with Mabel.
(Rebecca Williams at Great Expectations Birth Care)
Mabel has so much fun at my appointments because Rebecca has
all sorts of toys and books and we have the whole place to ourselves
for her to run around. It makes it very stress-free for me!
I will be 16 weeks on Friday but here is my 12 week belly shot:
Baby #2 Mabel
I am starting to feel so much better. It was pretty ugly for awhile there.
I was throwing up every day (and I only threw up once with Mabel), and I just
felt so awful 24/7. The smell of the fridge was horrendous and trying to
cook anything was a joke. Nate and Mabel lived on quesadillas,
grilled cheeses, and take out for several weeks there. Nate would come
home and take over with Mabel and I would just pass out on the couch.
I am thinking this baby is a boy.
We will probably find out the first week in January
when we have our medical ultrasound.
Mabel is pretty excited to be a big sister. She is so great
with babies and I think she will be an awesome little helper.
I'm guessing the biggest adjustment for her will be not
having my undivided attention.

6 comments:
Super exciting!
Can't wait for January!! and then JUNE!! YAY for more CUTE babies!!
Awesome! So happy for you guys!
I'm glad you're starting to feel some better. I'm so excited for you guys! That big sister book is the best! Kristy gave it to Myah when Reagan was born and Myah read it 50 times a day for the first 3 months of Reagan's life.
We are WAY excited for Tew #2! It would be so fun to see what your baby boy would look like but another little girl would be awesome too! I can't wait for June!
Yay! Congrats. Can't wait to see if your premonition is right...
Post a Comment