Thursday, January 30, 2014

a baby brother...


We are having a
BOY!



 We had such a great experience at Millcreek Imaging
Center. Our ultrasound technician was so patient and sweet
with Mabel and let her help with everything.  She also
gave us the great news that our baby is healthy and growing
right on schedule - and it's a BOY!


I felt like we were meant to have a baby boy since
before we started trying. I had an experience where
I just knew there was a little boy that was meant to be
part of our family.  It would surprise Nate early
on when I would confidently talk about our baby
 as a boy. Now the problem is boy names...
so hard for us.

Mabel is starting to grasp the concept that her little brother
is growing inside my tummy. The other day she randomly
lifted up my shirt (in the middle of the store) and
gave my belly a hug and a kiss. She has such
a tender heart and this little brother will
be blessed to have such a great big sister.

I read this post from a blogger I follow
about "Introducing a New Baby to 
Your First" and I loved her thoughts and advice.


22 Weeks with Baby Boy and Baby Mabel 
(makes me want to chop my hair and straighten it but I am NOT giving in this time!)



5 comments:

Jake e poo said...

Love that last picture!! So cute!
-Joniq

The Dabo's said...

You are going to love having a BOY!

charity said...

Weird! I read this and was thinking wait, I know, didn't she already tell us it's a boy?? Like I never even thought it was anything else. Crazy right?!

charity said...

oh and congratulations!!

The Naylor Family said...

I'm so glad it will be a baby grandson! Can't wait to see what a baby boy Tew will look like! Mabel is so cute with the whole idea already ... she WILL be a good big sister!