Monday, January 20, 2014

----N.Y.E 2014----


New Year's Eve
bowling!

Nate dug out his party pants:

We met up with some friends at the 
All Star Lanes in West Jordan where we 
bowled until we could bowl no more!

Nate ("Killer") made me proud with a 138...
and this was my best game with a 115.

The Ladies
(Jocelyn, Me, Jamie, Megan)

By the third game I could barely left my ball
(I blame pregnancy exhaustion!) and I started just
setting the ball on the ground and rolling
it through my legs.
My final score barely made it into 
double digits.
Good times!

Nate and I met on New Year's Eve
14 years ago!
I sure love this guy and I love our story.
(even though it initially involved a few lies
regarding my age & a fake bull-riding career)

We got home around 10:30pm and watched the
ball drop with my mom who stayed home with 
Mabel so we could have a fun night out.
(Thanks mama!)
HAPPY 2014!


P.S.
Hope you are enjoying Martin Luther King, Jr
Day today - here is one of my favorite quotes:
"I have decided to stick with love. 
Hate is too great a burden to bear."
-MLK Jr.

2 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

I am STILL trying to recover from this night! Bowling kicked my TRASH!....and left hip!
I think bowling pants would better my game....I will start searching for a sweet pair...and maybe some JOINT Medication!

charity said...

Oh my gosh has it really been that long?! I remember when Nate first met you. He had a picture of you in a colorful dress that he would show eveyone. :) Aww how sweet!I love catching up with you on the blog. Hope we can get together soon!