Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Misc. Phone Update

....some phone pictures uploaded....

Naps are few and far between around here but
sometimes when they do happen I can't resist getting a 
picture of my sweet sleeping beauty.

Making "dinner" while I make dinner. 

Out to breakfast with friends to celebrate
Jocelyn's birthday! We went to the Black Bear Diner
at Jordan Landing and it was goooooooood.
(As in my caloric intake reached max capacity
for the week with just that one breakfast.)
 
Ice cream at breakfast? 
Why yes, thank you.

Our hairiest child.

Brunch at Blue Plate with Elisha:

Liberty Park


Indoor hopscotch was a hit!

Potty Break

Her first Reeses Peanut Butter Cup.
She found this in Nate's drawer and begged for it.
I am not a Reeses fan (how can they claim THAT as 
peanut butter?)  but she thought it was pretty tasty.

West Jordan Park
(hooray for Spring!)


One day I came into the kitchen and found
Mabel's tiny lamb Meeka (she named it herself)
sitting in the time out spot.
Mabel said Meeka was hitting so
she had to sit on time out.
 

Sometimes when Nate puts Mabel to bed
he gets a little pre-bedtime nap in.

This is when an empty basement comes in handy!
Too cold for the bounce house outside?
Let's just set it up downstairs!
 Crazy static hair!
  
Trying out new things from Costco:

A trip in Aunt Kelsey's car
through the longest car wash in Utah:

Singing (and playing) in the rain with Aunt Kels:

Trying to go on our afternoon walk each 
day even if we still have to wear mittens!


SUN, GLORIOUS SUN! 
We laid in the sun like lizards and played on the porch
while daddy took the Christmas lights down.


Got to hear author Shannon Hale speak
at the West Jordan library. She was so 
entertaining! We are reading her book, Goose Girl, 
for book club this month and I can't wait to read
some of her other ones. Her book Austenland 
was even made into a movie. Go Utah authors!

Target antics...she lined up all the stools with a 
children's tylenol on each one while I was busy 
looking at new diaper bag options.
(I want one that is a backpack! Any suggestions?)

Helping Aunt Kelsey move in, YAY!

February Book Club: We read Snow Flower
and the Secret Fan. (Don't waste your time
watching the movie...why can't they just stick to
the book and not create other stories?)
I love chatting with our book club gals each month!

Miss Myla turned 3 and Mabel got invited to 
her "bubblicious" party! 

Bubbles, bubblegum, and birthday treats - 
these girls were in heaven!

5 comments:

The Naylor Family said...

I loved that update post. So many great pictures. I LOVE the picture of Meeka on time out! That girl is so funny .... love her so much!!!!

The Naylor Family said...

I loved that update post. So many great pictures. I LOVE the picture of Meeka on time out! That girl is so funny .... love her so much!!!!

Ashlee said...

I love going through phone pics. There are always ones I totally forgot about and some really fun gems! I loved your pics, so fun! Mabel is a doll! I love that she made a little bridge of stools at Target! And her tiny lamb in time out! So funny! I love that she named it Meeka! Our old dog was named Meka!! Her baby brother to be is super lucky to have such a fun creative big sister!!

Little Beachs said...

Looks like you have been having lots of fun!!
I cant believe how big Mabel is getting! Amazing!!
Love you all!

Megan said...

Cute Pictures. So cute you posted the Party. Thanks again for coming. I haven't looked at people's blogs forever. Fun to see all your posts.