Monday, March 31, 2008

Here is a pic from my Kewpie photo shoot the other day--sort of sweet, sort of creepy!

4 comments:

TwoThompsons said...

Hello Niece & Neph!
Finally, eh?! Aja n I went on the other day but there were no new posts and now today there are 3! Love it!! I used to have a kewpie doll, got left behind in a garage box :( Don't you love the Christmas Cactus?! Mine is a sort of magenta color but this year only one side bloomed. Fritz looks like a cousin to Weston's cat Pistol Pete and Charlie looks a little like Otis - who turns 17 this year!! Can't wait to see you two. When are you gonna get Cali bound?

Laura said...

When I first saw this picture I thought it was going to be an announcement of some sort...

A New Life Student said...

I am sorta leaning on the creepy side.

Chris said...

more so creepy...