Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hello Blog World!


Here is a Tew update for those of you that I haven't talked to in awhile:
Nate and I are both studying at the University of Utah and have plans to graduate someday before we have grandkids. Nate is a Business Major and I am in the process of applying for the Social Work Program.
Nate is a broker's assistant at Keller Williams Realty and I am still managing Abode. We love playing with our furry children, Fritz and Charlie, and can't believe it's already been over a year since we adopted them! When a free moment arises we love hanging out with friends and family, doing home repairs/decorating, playing raquetball, and trying out new restaurants in Salt Lake.

6 comments:

The Tew Clan said...

Yeah! More Newbies! I am so new at it as well. But, it is fun to see pics of people and find out what is happening with them! We cannot wait to see more! We love you Guys!

Brad and Rebecca said...

Finally!!!! Welcome to the club!

Laura said...

Jess-I'm glad that you started a blog, it makes it so much easier to keep in touch with people that you want to stay in touch with but just never do!

Chris said...

Well hello there 2 family. Yay for blogging! Its a sick habit!

Porter Family said...

You two are so cute! I love blogs and I'm so glad you joined! I'll be checking you periodically. And I love that you love cats! I'm a cat lover, but unfortunately I married a cat hater. Such is life. I think he owes me one extra kid for it....don't you? Jaren and his parents just left for your neck of the woods. He goes into the MTC next Wed. Take care!
Amy

dadrick said...

very cute