Your BLOG rocks!!! I'm so impressed! And to start right out with a new picture of the snuggling "grandcats" -- what cuties. I just e-mailed Aunt Cathy, Aunt Cyndi and Nana saying that we needed to start a blog. Now you can show us the ropes. We are TOTALLY excited about you "TEW" coming on Monday -- Kelsey and I even cleaned out the garage this morning, in your honor! Won't be long now -- Grandma is already checking the weather for you!! Love you guys ... see you soon!
2 comments:
Your BLOG rocks!!! I'm so impressed! And to start right out with a new picture of the snuggling "grandcats" -- what cuties. I just e-mailed Aunt Cathy, Aunt Cyndi and Nana saying that we needed to start a blog. Now you can show us the ropes. We are TOTALLY excited about you "TEW" coming on Monday -- Kelsey and I even cleaned out the garage this morning, in your honor! Won't be long now -- Grandma is already checking the weather for you!! Love you guys ... see you soon!
Hey! Your kiddies (kitty cats) are so precious. I'm excited that you started a blog!
Post a Comment