Your babies are sooo cute! I can't believe how far they've come! Thanks for all your funny comments on our blog - love them! Be sure you post some picts of girls camp so I can see what fun I'm missing..ha ha......ha ha. Too bad we didn't have blogs last year so we could play the famous snoring segment..no, seriously, that was funny! Okay I'm at work and it's 5 am, I really start ramblin at this time so I better run! BBQ coming soon!
2 comments:
Sure wish I was a cat.
Your babies are sooo cute! I can't believe how far they've come! Thanks for all your funny comments on our blog - love them! Be sure you post some picts of girls camp so I can see what fun I'm missing..ha ha......ha ha. Too bad we didn't have blogs last year so we could play the famous snoring segment..no, seriously, that was funny! Okay I'm at work and it's 5 am, I really start ramblin at this time so I better run! BBQ coming soon!
Post a Comment