Sunday, June 8, 2008

Keepin' It Real




Last night our friends from church, the Ramos', invited us to a Real Salt Lake Soccer game. Nate has been wanting to go for a really long time so he was super excited. It was a beautiful night and I realized I have grown quite fond of the Utah mountains. I'm half city girl half woodsy bumpkin!

The Ramos family are hard-core soccer fans complete with head to toe Real apparel, soccer blankets, a hilarious horn (go Ricardo!) and two of their boys had their heads painted like soccer balls! We had a great time---especially when I noticed that there were dippin' dots for sale. I love ice cream of the future!

2 comments:

Sycamore Girl said...

SHUT UP! I was at that game too, except we had box seats that came with a free buffet dinner from Famous Dave's...Chris, Tally and I went with my brother-in-laws family. I saw those kids soccer heads on the big screen and about laughed my pants off! I'm going to do a post about our night at the Rice Eccles- so stay tuned!

...oh, and I saw people with Dippin Dots and I was seriously jealous. I would have traded my brisket for some of dat!

Sycamore Girl said...

And what was up with those drummers and dancers up in the South Side bleachers? Really?