It has been so lovely to lounge around and relax with my family. I have had some time to catch up on what my favorite etsy sellers are creating, watch lots of blooper videos on youtube with my siblings, and start reading a new book. (homework? what homework?)
For those of you that know me well you know that I am fascinated by Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. I refuse to buy Ok! and US Weekly magazines, but I will definitely put on a wig and dark glasses and read them while waiting in line at the grocery store, especially if there is a darling picture of a Brangelina child on the front. Anyway, just saw the cover of W magazine and wished that Brad and Angie would invite Nate and me over to play catch phrase.

2 comments:
So jealous that you are vacationing. But totally there with you on the secret obsession with celebs. Wouldnt really want anyone to catch me reading that stuff.
Oh my gosh, Jessica, you make my heart smile constantly...and ache for you all at the same time! You are priceless.
Post a Comment