Sunday, October 26, 2008

Monster Mash

We got this Halloween party invitation from Count & Madame Lee...complete with a wax seal!


We decided to go as SLC Punks-
Here we are freshly pierced, tattooed, ready to go par-tay!



Denise and Jon did a great job decorating...




We met some fun new friends and got some good ideas for future costumes. (Little Bo Peep and her sheep were so funny!) Lisa's date Ian (far left pic) has a small role in the movie Forever Strong so we were basically chillin' with a movie star.




Our lovely hosts...




Nate and I won these darling little salt n pepper dishes for "Hottest and Baddest" Costume. Denise also gave everyone this funky little bowl as a thank you for coming.



Thanks Jon and Denise---you rock!

4 comments:

The Naylor Family said...

Were you in costume? You looked like you were headed out clubbin'! I think Nate has met his alter-ego -- that was the nightmare band guy I thought you met that "First Night" in SLC. You guys looked crazy!

charity said...

I dont get it.. what was your costume?
Just kidding;) It looks fun.

Sycamore Girl said...

You have cool friends. Can we tag along next year? ...oh wait- we're going to throw our own party! lets do a Christmas party or something!

The Tew Clan said...

LOL! Awesome costumes! Your friends really know how to throw a party!