I posted signs around the neighborhood this morning and went snooping around everyone's backyard, garage, shed, etc. He has been missing for over 24 hours. I hope he is just on a mini-vacation and forgot to let me know.
Oh, my little furry grandbaby!!! You know I can totally relate to your heartache having just lost my Bianca and Zoe! I'm sooooo sorry -- I'll pray that he just found a new friend to spend the day with and will be home waiting when you get home from work tonight! :(
3 comments:
Oh, my little furry grandbaby!!! You know I can totally relate to your heartache having just lost my Bianca and Zoe! I'm sooooo sorry -- I'll pray that he just found a new friend to spend the day with and will be home waiting when you get home from work tonight! :(
Sorry to hear about your cat! I hope he turns up for you!
I had two cats run away when I was growing up...it's way sad. I hope he comes back too!
Post a Comment