Friday, November 14, 2008

Flashback Friday

Senior Camp Out
South Summit High School Front Lawn
May 2001

6 comments:

The Naylor Family said...

No wonder you had so much fun on that Senior Campout ... there were a tons of guys!!!

A New Life Student said...

Oh, I have heard so many stories from this night. I think this is one of Aimee's "Travis ruined HS for me" stories. I am sure he thought he was pretty cool and probably did ruin her night! You look pretty happy though!

Look's like Mama Naylor didn't know about the co-ed sleeping arrangements. Did Nate make his way up to Kamas that night?

Anonymous said...

It took me so long to find myself in that pic. I was positive I should have been next to Steve and Chris. Then I realized thats when I was bleaching my hair... What a fun and crazy night! Memories!

Laura said...

I love this picture-it was such a fun night!

Laura said...

ps-Max loves the little fish swimming on the side of your blog, it took me a while to figure out why he kept saying fish!

Cristi Benedict said...

Sometimes I miss high school so much! So many fun memories!