Monday, November 10, 2008

Poppin Hyun Joon

Nate and I have been fantasizing about busting out these moves at our next church dance. It would be a big step up from the running man--but I think we're ready.


Nate loves this one...


Check out the 3rd kid that comes on!

3 comments:

The Naylor Family said...

Wow -- I thought that second one WAS Nate!!! Can't wait to show Jake -- wouldn't his tall, lean, body look cool doing that? Maybe we'll have to try out some moves when we come up!

Brad and Rebecca said...

I did some poppin' at our last ward talent show and I was a total hit. i could teach ya sometime if you'd like.

I know you'll think that joke was funny...but there are other's reading who will think i am serious....just for that I guess i need to clarify, i am kidding.

Anonymous said...

It was nice to view our comments and come across one from you. How are you guys? Its funny to see how much all of our lives have changed in the past few years. I did some lurking and found quite a few people from highschool. I am glad you found our page. Hit us up again.