Gosh, Travis put this on my phone and once my nephew Tanner got ahold of it, I deleted it!
LOL! I am going to have to show the kiddos in the morning!
OMG! What a crack-up. The maniac mode was best, especially with the speaker on and I about lost it when I went for another sheet...must have more...it sounded like you! Thanks for makin me smile!
Rachel WOULD have loved that site!! Where the heck to you come up with these sites, Jess?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Gosh, Travis put this on my phone and once my nephew Tanner got ahold of it, I deleted it!
LOL! I am going to have to show the kiddos in the morning!
OMG! What a crack-up. The maniac mode was best, especially with the speaker on and I about lost it when I went for another sheet...must have more...it sounded like you! Thanks for makin me smile!
Rachel WOULD have loved that site!! Where the heck to you come up with these sites, Jess?
Post a Comment