CONGRATULATIONS!! That is awesome! Can't remember if I told you or not, but Jessica One (Gill) is also in social work & now doing refugee intake in Kansas City, MO. of all places! Very rewarding work. I'm so proud of you. xo
Congrats on the social work program. Thats exciting! It just so happens that while at work we had a clients dog hanging with us and it does not shed. Their daughter has horrible allergies so they bought a golden doodle. I don't relly like poodles but this dog was awesome. Poodles have actual hair not fur and they don't shed at all. Plus the mix with a golden retriever makes it have a good personality. I want one now!
8 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is awesome! Can't remember if I told you or not, but Jessica One (Gill) is also in social work & now doing refugee intake in Kansas City, MO. of all places! Very rewarding work. I'm so proud of you. xo
HOLY SMOKES!!! YAY!!!!! This is so awesome you little studious thing you!!!!
Your mumma is VERY proud of you!! You WILL make changes in this world Jess, and I'll be right behind you saying ... "that's my girl!"
P.S.
LOVE the fish on your blog. Went and check out the site and LOVE the hamster -- he may need to be the new family pet!
Thats awesome! I am so glad there are people like you.
Congrats on the social work program. Thats exciting! It just so happens that while at work we had a clients dog hanging with us and it does not shed. Their daughter has horrible allergies so they bought a golden doodle. I don't relly like poodles but this dog was awesome. Poodles have actual hair not fur and they don't shed at all. Plus the mix with a golden retriever makes it have a good personality. I want one now!
Nice job! I'm sure the fun and the challenges are just beginning. Good luck!
yay! But really who's suprised...
Post a Comment