
This is my Aunt
Koreen getting "dinner" ready her canine kids and
grandkids--minus Brandy who was in the other room. It was so fun to have dogs running around all time --especially Hurley who loves to snuggle. Nate and I
definitely want dogs when we get a little more space. Anyway, the whole reason why I posted this picture is because I saw this video and it totally reminded me of my Aunt
Koreen!
Check it out:
2 comments:
OMG - that is so cute how they just wait and wait for the treat to be thrown! Didn't know that dogs love carrots. I guess they eat just about anything! Sorry that we never had a dog growing up -- do you remember Lynn's dog Tahoe?
P.S. Don't know if I would be as good as Koreen at letting all the "Grand-dogs" come to my house for Christmas (so keep that in mind):)
I was waiting for the dogs in the video to start barking, but they were so good & patient. That's how Hannah & Bella wait for their special food at night, then Otis started wondering what all the hub-bub was about and now the 3 of them wait for Bruce to come home and then they automatically think, if he's in the kitchen, that its time to eat. They sit & stare him down. Too funny.
Post a Comment