I can't remember the last time I had a skinned knee, so I guess I had it coming. Here's the visual: A tiny patch of ice right in front of the office where I work...I was carrying a stack of papers in one hand and a yogurt in the other, I was wearing a skirt, and there were two guys walking up the sidewalk who saw everything. (and of course they came to ask me if I was okay at which point I wanted the earth to crack open so I could crawl in it) It made for a great way to start the day!
4 comments:
oh JESS!!!!! Too bad you weren't wearing the mullet wig. they would never have recognized you again! I think it's smart to always wear a wig now that i think about it.
OUCH!!! I have not fallen yet this winter!! (Knock on wood)! Oh, I take that back -- I DID fall at Christmas in California on the slippery sidewalk with my flip flops on. Dang ... thought I was on a roll this winter! Sorry about your boo-boo!
YEOW! That's gonna have a great scab! It will be the sore that keeps on giving! So sorry! Been out of the loop for a while...loved the SNL pampers commercial, very gross. Miss the fish but love the little hamster-so cute when he cleans himself! Looks like our rabbit Tibbs.
Yikes! Had to be wearing a skirt hu? So sorry.
Post a Comment