Nearly 70 in Denver yesterday AND today too! My tulips are thinking it's spring, however, I think Mother Nature is fooling us!!! But we can enjoy it for the time being! Another flip-flop day -- my bunion is grateful!
We too have had nice weather - yesterday was gorgeous. Today is breezy with some clouds but looks to be a nice day...sick of the rain...I know...purebred Cali girl. Just love the sun & warm.
3 comments:
Nearly 70 in Denver yesterday AND today too! My tulips are thinking it's spring, however, I think Mother Nature is fooling us!!! But we can enjoy it for the time being! Another flip-flop day -- my bunion is grateful!
We too have had nice weather - yesterday was gorgeous. Today is breezy with some clouds but looks to be a nice day...sick of the rain...I know...purebred Cali girl. Just love the sun & warm.
83 in Dallas today, not to brag or anything.
Post a Comment