Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tagged

I got tagged! No, not in the graffiti sense. Although I do have the graffiti hotline number programmed into my cellphone. Called them just a few days ago because some lovely human decided it would be fun to spray paint two huge question marks on our rear carport. The question marks seemed a little amature compared to the other tags we have received and I was almost tempted to spray back, "I think it's time to go back to Graffiti 101!" Question marks? C'mon, you can do better than that.

Anyway, my mumsie tagged me to write down 6 things that make me happy:

1. Making Nate Laugh
2. Photography
3. Thrift/Antique Shopping
4. Creating Memories with Family & Friends
5. Music
6. Eating (well prepared food in particular)


I tag Holly and Charity.

2 comments:

The Naylor Family said...

You make me happy!!!
XXXOOO

charity said...

I know i need to update my blog. Totally funny you wrote that Facebook thing that's the reason I havent done the blog in a while. And i looked for you HAHAHAHAHAH!