Saw this on Hilary's blog and just couldn't get enough. I think I've watched it a dozen times. I think the screams are my favorite.
What on earth!!! What a funny little video -- I agree ... the screams are the best.
BTW - scored 1760 on Level 6 of Type-It. 30th place! Mumzie still has serious skills.
Please! This could be my favorite thing I have seen on the internet in a long time! I love "We are eating pepper and chips."Thank you for this.
Alrightee. I think that's all I can say about that. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What on earth!!! What a funny little video -- I agree ... the screams are the best.
BTW - scored 1760 on Level 6 of Type-It. 30th place! Mumzie still has serious skills.
Please! This could be my favorite thing I have seen on the internet in a long time! I love "We are eating pepper and chips."
Thank you for this.
Alrightee. I think that's all I can say about that. :)
Post a Comment