I don't think it is very fair for you to look so skinny and hot while I keep blimping up! Also I was going to text you on Friday and wish you a happy spring soltice from me and Mr Dougherty....but it was late and I didn't want to interrupt your hot Friday date.
Excuse me??? You are going to wither away! Look how teeny, tiny you are. Not to mention, you are officially Repunzle. I'm so jealous. I am sorry I haven't called you. Things are crazy. I'm calling you tonight. I won't leave until I see you...I guess now I will need a microscope to do that. love.
7 comments:
where is this picture taken? Crazy. Also...you look like you are going to melt away....skinny head! :)
where the heck are your thighs?! HOLY CRAP BITE SIZE!
why only for PJ's Jess?
That is Hilarious!! Only at Pibbs!
I don't think it is very fair for you to look so skinny and hot while I keep blimping up! Also I was going to text you on Friday and wish you a happy spring soltice from me and Mr Dougherty....but it was late and I didn't want to interrupt your hot Friday date.
Excuse me??? You are going to wither away! Look how teeny, tiny you are. Not to mention, you are officially Repunzle. I'm so jealous. I am sorry I haven't called you. Things are crazy. I'm calling you tonight. I won't leave until I see you...I guess now I will need a microscope to do that.
love.
March 25, 2009 11:55 AM
Post a Comment