Yeah! I am excited for you. Hopefully you will have a relaxing summer to make up for such a crazy semester! So....3 weeks until "Acne No More"? I think I have been subconsciously eating more sugar lately because I know he is going to say I need to axe out every food I love . I guess a glowing complexion is worth it! Good luck on these last few weeks!
5 comments:
3 weeks how exciting! Do you have any fun plans for the break?
Yeah! I am excited for you. Hopefully you will have a relaxing summer to make up for such a crazy semester! So....3 weeks until "Acne No More"? I think I have been subconsciously eating more sugar lately because I know he is going to say I need to axe out every food I love . I guess a glowing complexion is worth it!
Good luck on these last few weeks!
Hang in there.. three weeks is going to fly then summer yeah!!
Hooray Jess and Nate!!! You guys are doing such a good job! Can't wait for you to come out here for Memorial Day -- we'll have a big celebration!
then will i have my friend back?
Post a Comment