That was a scarey sport!!! Too much going on "under" the water! I thought you were going to drown!
love it...love love love it. let's join a local team
Jess-honestly could you just edit me out of some of your pictures...especially with fuzz hair!
All I can say is, OH MY!! I love flashback friday's!!
That muscle on me was real!...unlike somebody who was faking it! lol
We had a water polo team? Why didn't I know about that sooner!? So fun to see what you're up to Jess. Hope life is great (as it appears to be :-) Mel (Goates) Sharp
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That was a scarey sport!!! Too much going on "under" the water! I thought you were going to drown!
love it...love love love it. let's join a local team
Jess-honestly could you just edit me out of some of your pictures...especially with fuzz hair!
All I can say is, OH MY!! I love flashback friday's!!
That muscle on me was real!...unlike somebody who was faking it! lol
We had a water polo team? Why didn't I know about that sooner!? So fun to see what you're up to Jess. Hope life is great (as it appears to be :-) Mel (Goates) Sharp
Post a Comment