Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Labor Day

We spent Labor Day weekend out in Denver with my family. We had a great time eating homemade carrot cake, trying to figure out how to canoe, playing games, watching movies, and cleaning out pond scum. Thanks for a great weekend - we love you!




3 comments:

A New Life Student said...

What a great birthday picture! Beautiful as always! I am glad you had a great time with the family. Those pictures make me crave the mountains. That looks like a gorgeous lake.
Sigh, I'll just go lasso a tornado in this flat state I live in.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

A New Life Student said...

ps
There will be some serious repercussions if you pull those Philly pics out.

Andrea said...

Wow, you got to clean out pond scum? You guys do all the cool stuff! Sounds like you had a great birthday weekend.