I bet it was some child that said, "Yeah Mom, I ate all my lunch at school" just as he was chuckin' it over the fence.
a new way to feed the birds. -or its someone leaving it for the local peeping tom. better close your blinds tonight.
Awesome. This might give you more of a clue about what your cats do at night though, wild wild sandwich parties.
Hmmmm I have gone over several scenarios as to what could have happened and I just can't come up with a good one! Interesting.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I bet it was some child that said, "Yeah Mom, I ate all my lunch at school" just as he was chuckin' it over the fence.
a new way to feed the birds. -or its someone leaving it for the local peeping tom. better close your blinds tonight.
Awesome. This might give you more of a clue about what your cats do at night though, wild wild sandwich parties.
Hmmmm I have gone over several scenarios as to what could have happened and I just can't come up with a good one! Interesting.
Post a Comment