I love this! Brings back so many memories. I see I am the only 98 grad on there though, which means I was the oldest, which means I was the one responsible and in charge of this vandalism... :)
How are you by the way? Are you related to Shannon Tew? She and her husband are doing their residency here at duke. Her husband is in my husband's program. Small world huh?
3 comments:
What is it?
I do!! I think I "missed" a few classes up there on occasion...opps!
I love this! Brings back so many memories. I see I am the only 98 grad on there though, which means I was the oldest, which means I was the one responsible and in charge of this vandalism... :)
How are you by the way? Are you related to Shannon Tew? She and her husband are doing their residency here at duke. Her husband is in my husband's program. Small world huh?
Post a Comment