Saturday night I had so much fun with Kristy, Katie, and Georgia picking some pumpkins from their patch. With pumpkins in my house Fall feels official!
"Millers" way to rub in what the futue "Grandma Tew" is going to have UP on the future Grandma Naylor! Full preschool in the basement, huge cherry tree, a huge garden-cataloup, watermelon, etc., etc., seemingly acres of land to play on, playground equipment in the back yard, can see like 5 temples from their house (made that up but I'm sure its true!!) YIKES.... are these people "practically perfect in everyway" or what! P.S. Glad you had fun Jess and that you got to get a pumpkin for your house :)
3 comments:
Pumpkins too? That is quite the garden they have! I love fall and I missing the colorful mountains!
"Millers" way to rub in what the futue "Grandma Tew" is going to have UP on the future Grandma Naylor! Full preschool in the basement, huge cherry tree, a huge garden-cataloup, watermelon, etc., etc., seemingly acres of land to play on, playground equipment in the back yard, can see like 5 temples from their house (made that up but I'm sure its true!!) YIKES.... are these people "practically perfect in everyway" or what! P.S. Glad you had fun Jess and that you got to get a pumpkin for your house :)
P.S. Oh, I forgot I have the pond!
Post a Comment