Why didn't they have murals like that at the laundrymats I used to go to? Just some strange people ... however, I did meet Johnny the surfer guy that I fell in love with at a laundrymat (sans mural) in Huntington Beach!
Yes! i love this mural. they use to have ms. pacman there, but it wasn't in very good condition. you couldn't see the sides of the game which made it extra challenging...
3 comments:
That is really fun!!
Why didn't they have murals like that at the laundrymats I used to go to? Just some strange people ... however, I did meet Johnny the surfer guy that I fell in love with at a laundrymat (sans mural) in Huntington Beach!
Yes! i love this mural. they use to have ms. pacman there, but it wasn't in very good condition. you couldn't see the sides of the game which made it extra challenging...
Post a Comment