Every few years we celebrate Thanksgiving with Nate's extended family from his mom's side. Since there are soooooo many people we have it at a church (basketball court included) and everyone is given food assignments to contribute to the feast.
Mabel and her cousin Myah chillin' Bumbo style...
mid conversation:
more cousins...
Nate's favorite part - pie!
Then on Saturday we drove up to Kamas to celebrate again with my grandparents, aunt, and cousins....and I forgot my camera. :( But the food was delicious and Mabel had fun watching her cousin Jack crawl around.
I am so thankful for family and friends who love and support us, for a warm home and food on our table, for Nate's job, for clean water, education, and for a happy healthy little girl.
I am so thankful for family and friends who love and support us, for a warm home and food on our table, for Nate's job, for clean water, education, and for a happy healthy little girl.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! That was a fun day! I love the pic of our babies talking to each other! Mabel looks so concerned for Myah.
I'm soooo happy that Mabel has lots of cousins around! That makes holidays all the better! Next year does she get to spend Thanksgiving in Colorado? No cousins here but we could eat go eat our pie at the gym in our church ...
Post a Comment