while my mom was here last month (need to blog about that too!) we re-potted my plants....including my precious shamrock; which Nate and I have had since we were first married. it had grown really big and so we decided to split it into two pots to give it some room and fresh soil. we also gave it a major CHOP to stimulate new growth and i was a little scared at first but lo and behold it was just was they needed! (insert analogy here)
freshly potted and looking a little sad:
freshly potted and looking a little sad:
one month later:
Thanks Mom!
PS: the little hanging elf belonged to my great grandma Eula :)
3 comments:
Those shamrocks are sooo beautiful! I love them!
Oh how fun! Glad your plants are doing so well!!
PS. I love the movie How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days!! Ben really likes it when I call him Benny Wenny and such :)
Hooray!!! They are doing SOOO well and now you have TWO "love ferns"!!! Can't wait to see all the tulips and daffodils we planted ... in the spring! Have a feeling we went a little OVERBOARD!!!
Post a Comment