Earlier last month my mom came out for a long weekend to help us get unpacked and settled in the new house and oh how I wish she could have stayed for several weeks! Actually, mom - do you guys want to come live in our basement? YEAH!
While my mom was here she mopped my kitchen floor, planted 50+ bulbs in my front flower garden, re-potted my plants, adjusted my kitchen shelves (that was harder than it looked!), fixed my stove top, spent hours in the backseat of our car entertaining Mabel while we ran errands (and that was truly a labor of love because she gets wicked carsick!), helped me rearrange the office, finished my entire sewing project (wow, it was crazy), helped us clean and do touch up paint at the condo, grocery shopped with me, and only quite frequently got distracted by the cutest baby ever. ;)
While my mom was here she mopped my kitchen floor, planted 50+ bulbs in my front flower garden, re-potted my plants, adjusted my kitchen shelves (that was harder than it looked!), fixed my stove top, spent hours in the backseat of our car entertaining Mabel while we ran errands (and that was truly a labor of love because she gets wicked carsick!), helped me rearrange the office, finished my entire sewing project (wow, it was crazy), helped us clean and do touch up paint at the condo, grocery shopped with me, and only quite frequently got distracted by the cutest baby ever. ;)
reading the foot book
3 comments:
Oh how I love you too, Jess!!! I just wished we lived closer ... maybe not the basement but even in the same STATE would be nice!!! I loved helping you out with stuff! Just need to plan MORE trips!!!
Mom's ROCK! I can't believe how much you guys got done!
I have to know what you were sewing! I'm so intrigued!
Moms really are the greatest. Its nice to be taken care of, even as adults. And of course seeing the Grandma-in-action takes the cake!
Post a Comment