.{christmas day}.
2012
It's no Dyson but it gets the job done!
(and it was only $1.00 at the D.I.! possibly my best find yet!)
I loved watching her little face light up when she saw this sitting under the tree.
She has vacuumed at least once every day since Christmas.
Like mother like daughter. I am an OCD vacuum-er.
Of course we had to get this bookworm some books.
Our budding photographer got her very own camera!
Fritz and Charlie got some treats in their stockings:
Of course Santa couldn't forget a snack for Raphie:
Bloodworms!
It was a lot of fun having Militza in our home for Christmas this year.
Mabel cannot say her name so instead she calls her Ahna.
I managed to be SICK on Christmas day. Same as last year.
What gives?
Stuffy nose, congestion, cough, and really hoarse voice.
(Nate and Mabel both ended up getting it too.)
Later that day my mom, Kraig, Jacob, and my grandparents
all came over to open MORE presents. MOST of them for Mabel!
got Mabel a PUPPY!
She hugged and loved on him all day.
I almost cried when I opened this present:
A YELLOW VINTAGE ROTARY PHONE!
THAT ACTUALLY WORKS!
If you have been over to our house you know that I have had a picture
of this exact phone hanging on my wall (covering the phone jack) for over a year now.
Oh HAPPY day.
More books.
Grandparents:
(wishing my Dad who lives in Michigan could visit too!)
Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Naylor
I love this shot.
Nate shoveled our pack porch a bit so he could get to the barbecue.
Doesn't everyone barbecue for Christmas dinner?
We had a tasty dinner and my Aunt and cousins came over to visit.
I took some major sinus meds and was able to survive the night.
Merry Christmas 2012!
PS: Someone gave my mom a terrible Christmas present by putting a big dent and gash into the side of her car.
We didn't hear or see anything and there was no note.
She was parked right in front of our house most of the day.
BIG bummer.
5 comments:
It must have been those PESKY neighbors....the McCann's!
It has SATURN written all over it!
Looks like Christmas was a HIT!
Miss Mabel can come vacuum my house anytime she'd like!
Fun, fun! My favorite pic is the one with your fam and Mabel is laying face down on the huge dog!
Such a great post Jessica ... can I just copy it and put it in MY BLOG that I haven't updated since June?? Cute pictures of Miss Mabel! Love, love, love that girl!
Oh, that darling Mabel! She is getting so darn big. I love all your pictures and it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I miss you so much. Let's catch up soon! I am going to start blogging again. You are so great to keep up with it.
I can't believe they didn't leave a not!!! JERKS!! That sucks.
Post a Comment