Thursday, February 21, 2013

Champion Pooper

{jones porter tew}

On January 2nd my sister-in-law Jenna had baby #4. 
Since we have been sickness free we have gone to visit Baby Jones a few times this month.  
Mabel LOVES him.  
When we came to visit the first time Nate's mom Georgia was getting ready to change Jones' poopy diaper.  Mabel was very curious and wanted to be right by her side to see what was going on and wow, this diaper adventure did not dissapoint!  We thought he was done with his business so Georgia started to change him but apparently we were wrong, VERY WRONG! I have never seen a kid poop so much. It just kept coming out and coming out. I was laughing so hard and trying to grab wipes for Georgia as she tried to contain things since we already had his diaper partially off.  We were cracking up and Mabel just stood there trying to make sense of the poop chaos.  Just when we thought he was really done he let out a big toot and it made us all jump!  So, now whenever we ask Mabel about Baby Jones, or mention his name, or she sees his baby announcement, she makes a fart sound with her mouth. EVERY TIME. It's great.




We visited again a few days before Valentine's weekend 
and Jenna had everything set up for a LOVE-ly dinner.  
 


New Food Group: Goldfish

Brenna taught me how to play chess and 
I played and lost my first game ever.

 I brought some Valentine cookies for us to decorate:


A few people in this family have a slight obsession with frosting.
Like father like son.
 

3 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

What a "Rooty, TooT TEW!"
Sorry....I couldn't help myself!
Looks like you all had FUN!

The Naylor Family said...

Really cute pictures! Jenna's house is SOOOO pretty and Jones is so tiny! I LOVE the Jones toot story .... Mabel DID re-enact it for me when I was there! Funny!

Lindsey said...

So fun!