{part two}
After the Saturday morning session we drove to Fruit Heights to have our annual Tew family Easter egg hunt, and to celebrate Rick and Kristy's birthdays.
Sharing is Caring.
M & M hugs!
The feast:
Mabel helped Grandma Georgia eat her food. :)
Lots of kissing and hugging on sweet baby Jones...
Cute little Mabel face and I am growing out my curly hair.
(heaven help me, please)
Mabel had a blast jumping on the BIG trampoline!
Nate's cousin Sam came from Colorado to visit:
All the kids ready for the hunt!
We kept saying it just doesn't feel the same without
Brady and Becky and their kids. :(
Rick kept the grass extra long so they could hide lots of
treasures in it.
Once she realized there was CANDY
in the eggs she got down to business.
She wanted me to open each one and get the goodies out.
I put all the jelly beans in her little shirt pocket...
It was a sad day in her life when that pocket was empty!
More jumping on the trampoline:
The guys looking spiffy as they head out the
Priesthood meeting of General Conference.
Nate and I decided to spend the night so we could watch conference with Nate's parents on Sunday and so we could sneak away after Mabel was in bed Saturday night and head to a friend's 40th birthday bash.
Happy 40th Nicole!
I hope I look this great at forty.
Nicole and I met when we worked together at Abode -
she is one of the coolest, most creative people I know!
Friday night a bunch of friends went up to Park City to begin Nic's
weekend celebration. Love all these gals!
This is the only picture I got from Saturday night because we were dancing for hours!
I can't remember the last time I went to a party, with a DJ
and made a total fool out of myself on the dance floor!
Nate on the other hand - he has moves.
People kept coming up to me saying, "Your husband can dance!"
Just one of the many reasons I married him. :)
Sunday morning Mabel helped Grandpa Tew make french toast...
and she watched conference on her mini trampoline.
She wanted to take notes just like Grandpa.
Nothing like some post-it notes to keep a toddler busy!

.jpg)

3 comments:
I love the post it notes stuck on everyone! Mabel is so cute! I love your curly hair!
Great pics jess! That is so cute that Mabel was taking notes like Grandpa!
I love the fact that Mabel has a wonderful family there in Utah to grow up by, complete with cousins her age. I loved my cousins and didn't get to be around them much so she is a lucky pup! Looks like a fun-filled weekend!!!
Post a Comment