Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Don't quit your day job Nate.

One of my friends re-purposed a big cardboard box 
into this cute little playhouse for her girl.  
So clever right?
So a few weeks ago when we found ourselves with a HUGE box that needed to go in the recycling bin I printed out the picture above from my friend Heather's blog and asked Nate if he could make one for Mabel. I told him I would put all the cute decorations on if he would just cut and tape the cardboard to be in the right shape.

I came outside to find this:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I laughed really hard. So did he. 
(and Mabel loved her ugly duckling house)

Totally reminded me of these 20 Hilarious Pinterest Fails.
Check it out HERE.

8 comments:

The Dabo's said...

This is hilarious and the 20 pintrest's are hilarious. I love the baking ones...

Michelle Kelly said...

Seriously, my stomach hurts from laughing so hard. Not at Nate's little house, I think it's adorable, quirky but adorable that he would make it for her. I laughed so hard at the pinterest article. Thank you for posting that. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Probably because that's how my pinterest stuff turns out. :)

A New Life Student said...

This is the best!! So cute and funny. Love the pintrest article, it's seriously the story of my life. Thanks for the laugh!

Allison said...

Oh man, I must say I laughed out loud when I saw the finished product! However, I loved Mabel's cute face peeking out the window, she doesn't seem to mind one bit!!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

HAHA!! Nate should be an Architect...I should hire him!
HE's got MAD SKILLS!...on and Off the DANCE floor!
Those Pin FAILS are Funny!

The Naylor Family said...

I'm sure that Mabel loved the house that Daddy built! Good job Nate! I love, love, LOVED the Pinterest failures ... I bet that's about 80% of the project's attempted!

The Naylor Family said...

I'm sure that Mabel loved the house that Daddy built! Good job Nate! I love, love, LOVED the Pinterest failures ... I bet that's about 80% of the project's attempted!

Heather Williams said...

Hahaha... what a good laugh.

Secretly, I feel a little honored.