We had a birthday party for my Grandma Karmen Naylor
who turned 80 on November 14th! When you turn 80
you have to sit in the birthday chair with HUGE numbered balloons
behind you. It's necessary. :)
We had soup in breadbowls, fizzy drinks and my
Aunt Koreen surprised my Grandma and flew in from California.
Elliott and his high rise jeans
were in balloon heaven.
I think she is a beautiful eighty year old!
Facetime with family...
I made her one of her favorite desserts:
lemon ice cream cake.
My mom contacted everyone in the family and had them
submit reasons why they loved Grandma. Nate compiled
all the reasons (which ended up being waaay more than 80!)
into a cute little book. We had Grandma read them all
out loud when she opened it. It was a lot of fun hearing
all the different reasons and memories.
We LOVE you Grandma!






1 comment:
Great pictures ... wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment